Your support matters.
Every donation big or small makes a positive difference.
Australia can be a global leader in a renewable economy but we need the government to commit to real action.
We have had ten years of inaction on climate change. It’s time to take real steps towards change through strong, effective policies. The impacts of climate change hurt our economy, our farmers, our health and our environment. We need concrete climate policies that protect local trade, agriculture and industry from the effects of a changing climate.
We must have a unified, government-backed body that will fund and support renewable energy infrastructure. We must reinstate funding to the CSIRO and we need accountability and action on drought measures, rural water theft, and natural disaster responses.
- Support and advocate for the Climate Change Act proposed by independents Zali Steggall and Dr Helen Haines.
- Support the Local Power Plan and Local Power Agency that backs community energy initiatives.
- Push for a process to bring about action and accountability on drought measures, rural water theft, and natural disaster responses.
- Work to ensure the current body that funds and supports renewable energy infrastructure, environmental solutions and reduced carbon emissions (ARENA) stays focused on that task, and is not shifted to fossil fuel projects and policies.
- Actively engage with the Senate Standing Committee on Environment and Energy to ensure sound, evidence-based engagement with scientists and policy-makers – with our short and long term climate futures top of mind.
- Support the reinstatement of CSIRO funding following the deep, recurrent cuts to funding that have occurred since 2014.
TO always speak the truth, even if it’s uncomfortable.
TO never be beholden to corporate or financial ownership.
TO find my voice and enable others to find theirs.
TO enable other people to have a vision and achieve it.
TO demonstrate that we do not have to put up with the current state of politics.
TO build workable relationships across all of Parliament.
TO act without partisan preference in order to get things done for Australia.
TO think beyond my time in Parliament when making decisions.
TO incite change and make a lasting difference.
I am running as an Independent candidate, but getting elected requires a team effort!
Be part of the movement for change. Get involved, get your friends involved. Take action – in your own location or across the state.
Your donation will help my campaign reach more people in every part of Victoria so that I can better represent you and the issues that matter to your community.